- Clear the clutter and get organized. (Do not strive for perfection. It will slow you down)
- Apply your new-found time to your biggest goal
- Search for the "WHY". Get quiet and pray. You need to know the purpose behind what you are about to do.
30 July 2010
24 July 2010
Saturdays can be complicated, especially if you have a lot going on during the week.
You may only get this one chance to "catch everything up" until the next Saturday rolls around. Stay cool and enjoy the journey, hectic as it may be.
After you get yourself ready for your day, shine your sink, throw in a load of laundry and make your list. (If you are really on top of things, your list was written last night but don't feel guilty if it was not!)
--Prioritize your list just in case it won't all fit in.
--Get the most important stuff done first.
--Factor in some relaxation and family time (which may or may not be the same thing, LOL)
Take a look at the future possibilities of daily diligence, now. What will it be like when your Saturday chores are few because everything is decluttered, organized and ready to go? What is YOUR dream? Bite into that dream, like a bulldog, and don't let go till it becomes a reality.
01 July 2010
By Sinea Pies
Welcome to an adventure in learning!
- Learning to optimize your time--nothing wasted unless YOU want to.
- Learning to love being organized.
- Learning to trust God and love life!
Just make the commitment, and go for it! I'll be here to encourage you and share some wisdom as we go along! It may look like a mess right now but, eventually, you'll have all of your "ducks in a row"!