By Sinea Pies
There are quite a few recipes out there for "marble brownies" or "cheesecake brownies" but this Duncan Hines version-- straight from their website and brownie mix boxes-- is one that I prefer.
Any of the Duncan Hines brownie mixes work fine in this recipe.
Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
1 pkg Duncan Hines® Double Fudge Decadent Brownie Mix
1 (3 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
3 tbsp butter or margarine, softened
3 tbsp granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Grease bottom of 8x8-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth in medium mixing bowl. Stir in sugar, egg, flour and vanilla. Beat until smooth; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies.
- Spread half of brownie batter in prepared pan. Spoon cream cheese mixture over batter.
- Spoon dollops of remaining brownie batter over top.
- Swirl brownie and cream cheese batter together with a knife or spatula.
- Bake at 350 ºF for 36 to 39 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Chill 2 hours.
Source: Duncan Hines Brownie Recipes
More Dessert Recipes...
"Valentine" Image by digitalart on freedigitalphotos.net
Beagle photo: my free wallpapers dot net
Brownie photo by melissalicious via Flickr.com