Welcome to our Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!
Link up your favorite posts below...whatever you'd like!
Please visit other sites and leave a nice comment.
Before you go, please subscribe to Ducks 'n a Row (email or RSS) and
The E-book: This new e-book is for anyone building an online business...especially bloggers. It is called "YOUR BLOGGING BUSINESS ...Tax Tips from a Bookkeeper Turned Blogger" written by Nikki Hughes.
Its 87 pages include:
Section I: The tax side of things
- Do you need to file a tax return?
- Understanding income and deductions
- Business vs. Personal
- Expense vs. Asset
- Home Office and “Business Use of Home”
- How to calculate your “Business Use of Home”
- A word on estimated tax payments and calculations
Section II: The bookkeeping side of things
- Introduction to bookkeeping
- You know what you need to track so how do you track it?
Section III: The tax-prep side of things
- How to file your return
Section IV: Behind the scenes
- About the Author
- Special Thanks (Behind the Book)
- Disclaimer &Disclosure
Section V: Resources
And all of this for a mere
- Continuing Education for bloggers
- Professional Activity Codes (Sch C)
- Sample reports, forms and instructions
I bought my copy the day I first saw it.
Get yours right here!
- Email List-How to Increase Your Subscribes Bigtime
- How to Blog
- How to Get Subscribers with E-books
- Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon-Give the Gift of Click
Subscribe to Ducks 'n a Row HERE