I love organized rooms. Laundry rooms are especially challenging but oh-so gratifying when they are pretty and neat.
I just saw this guest post by Ashli of Minimanor Blog and was taken by the simplicity of her perfectly organized laundry room. Check it out! UHeart Organizing-A Little Love For Laundry.
Everything is functional, common-sense, neat and clean. Pretty to look at, too. Can you imagine having an attractive laundry room? Wow!
What I LOVE, and you will too, is the PIGGY BANK! All those loose coins that dropped out of pockets can finally have a home. Had you ever thought of doing that? Not me. But now I want one!
Got any great ideas for organizing your laundry room? We'd love to hear about it.
Like Us on Facebook
- 5 Best Organizing Tips I Have Ever Learned
- Laundry Piling Up? Organize It Today!
- Laundry Baskets
- Dryer Sheets - Secret-Weapon of the Cleaning World!
- How To Wash Clothes In 5 Easy Steps
- Stains - Getting Laundry Really Clean The First Time
- Best Vacuum - my cleaning "dream come true"!
Photo Credit: Piggy Bank by Grant Cochrane on Freedigitalphotos.net