By Sinea Pies
Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! Just dig in and get your name out there by sharing great posts, meeting others, commenting, following, liking, etc. We have several featured sites today. Please take a look. Who knows, next week may be you!
Big and Little Blogs
- Add your links. Recipes, crafts, how-to's, organizing, decorating, family...whatever you love.
- Visit others sites (at least one). Please leave a comment letting them know where you found them-Ducks 'n a Row. Like them...follow them...show them you care.
- Subscribe to and/or follow Ducks 'n a Row.
- Like our Facebook Page (Use your personal Facebook account please. Facebook won't count the LIKE if it comes from your fan-page.).
- If you are running a hop or linky party, please tell us in the comments and give us a link. We'd love to join you.
Ashley from Domestic Imperfection -a lovely DIY home decor and home renovation site- created this amazing Kitchen Command Center. Even the map is DIY and she'll tell you that it took a lot of work to get it to be truly magnetic. Check out the little kitchen tile magnets that she made to stick to the map!
How pretty! Each cupcake a work of art. I never realized that accomplishing a Tiramisu flavor involves coffee. No wonder I like Tiramisu. I love coffee, coffee and more coffee.
This week Debbie from Life Is Sweets shared this simple cupcake creation that coffee and dessert enthusiasts will love!Beckie from Infarrantly Creative shared photos and instructions for this beautiful furniture remake: Coral Painted Dresser. It was painted by Destiny from A Place For Us. Take a look at the labels on the drawers. I just love that kind of thing-don't you?
Love those labels!
More From Sinea @ Ducks 'n a Row...
- Tote Bags For Busy Moms
- Sandwich Recipes
- Daily Routines
- Pet Hair - Tips For Dog Owners On How To Keep Your House Clean
- Best Coffee - Make It Yourself