Featured sites on this Wonderful Wednesday are Nifty Thrifty Things, Skinny Taste and Uncommon Designs.
Ever wonder what to do with those old record albums? Check them out for value, first. You may have some vintage collectors items on your hands.
If not, why not make a lovely bowl like this one?
Vanessa from Nifty Thrifty Things shared on just how she and her hubby did it.
Is this amazing or what!
Spaghetti squash. What do you do with it? Till now, I usually steamed mine, added a little butter and Parmesan cheese and called it a day.
Then I found this recipe for Baked Spaghetti Squash and Cheese from SkinnyTaste and, wow! It's great!
Welcome To Wonderful Wednesday's Blog Hop
- Add your links. Recipes, crafts, how-to's, organizing, decorating, family...whatever you love.
- Visit others sites (at least one). Please leave a comment letting them know where you found them-Ducks 'n a Row. Like them...follow them...show them you care.
- Subscribe to and/or follow Ducks 'n a Row.
- Like us on Facebook and/or Pinterest
- If you are running a hop or linky party, please tell us in the comments and give us a link. We'd love to join you.
I'm partying here.