Easter centerpieces, St. Patrick's Day door wreaths and three amazing recipes come to you today as our Wonderful Wednesday features.
Please try to visit each of our featured bloggers
as well as adding your lovely links below.
So glad you stopped by!
Infarrantly Creative shares this lovely and fun Easter Tulip Centerpiece, complete with directions!
Here's how to get your family to eat asparagus!
Sewing Barefoot's Chicken Asparagus Rolls will do the trick!
Still need that "certain something" on your door to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? Try this! Sugar Aunts will show you how: Pot O Gold Door Wreath
OK...I have a BIG cheesecake thing going. ANY kind of cheesecake is my favorite. These Individual Samoas Cheesecakes are so fetching that...well, I wanted to carve one out of my computer screen and take a bite.
Don't they look amazing? "What's Cooking Love" makes them! You can, too.
"Chicken is good for you." That's what I keep telling my family. I love chicken. They're not so sure but recipes such as this Cilantro Lime Chicken Bake by Artistic31 Mama could make anyone a chicken lover. Mmmm.
Now join us in our Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!
- Add your links. Recipes, crafts, how-to's, organizing, decorating, family...whatever you love.
- Visit others sites (at least one). Please leave a comment letting them know where you found them-Ducks 'n a Row. Like them...follow them...show them you care.
- Subscribe to and/or follow Ducks 'n a Row.
- Like us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and/or Google+. With Facebook please remember to "like" from your personal Facebook page. "Likes" aren't counted on FB if done from a fan-page.
- Please LEAVE A FACEBOOK COMMENT -- If you find that you have already LIKED their page, don't leave! Stay there for a moment to find a post that you fancy and either "like" the entry, leave a comment or share it. Talk about "link love!"♥ You will give your friend's Facebook page-and her spirits-a big boost. ♥