Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! This week's features are equally divided between main dishes and desserts...all FOOD!
Every one of them display gorgeous photos of delectable cuisine, sure to delight and easy-ish to make. Be sure to visit them and leave a comment...and add your wonderful links to our hop, below.
Kelley from Miss Information Blog shares her mom's best chicken salad recipe. Doesn't it look great? You bet it does!
Chicken, bacon and avocado? Love them all.
When I saw this sandwich from Buns In My Oven, I had to share it with you. Yum!
Low carb...gluten free...Meatballs Parmigiana. Doesn't get any better! Wow!
This wonderful recipe comes from I Breathe I'm Hungry
Isn't this the cutest? Now, if you think you can't do it, think again.
Sweet Sugar Belle supplies easy-to-follow instructions in this post with lots of pictures. You can do it...really!
Recipe: Cute Little Chick Cupcakes
You have to take a look at all of the pictures in this post. Sheryl from Lady Behind The Curtain shows every step and all of them are pinnable! Just gorgeous. You'll want to bake them today. That's how compelling it is.
Yes, she gives the recipe, too!
Recipe: Peach Crumb Cake Muffins
Two Weight Watchers Points! Yep. If you are a Weight Watcher, this is significant. Where can you get a delicious lemon bar for only 2 points? Now you can. Doesn't it look delicious?
This recipe comes from Ashley of WW Diaper Bags.
Recipe: Low Fat Yummy Lemon Bars
Now join us in our Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!
- Add your links. Recipes, crafts, how-to's, organizing, decorating, family...whatever you love.
- Visit others sites (at least one). Please leave a comment letting them know where you found them-Ducks 'n a Row. Like them...follow them...show them you care.
- Subscribe to and/or follow Ducks 'n a Row.
- Like us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and/or Google+. With Facebook please remember to "like" from your personal Facebook page. "Likes" aren't counted on FB if done from a fan-page.
- Please LEAVE A FACEBOOK COMMENT -- If you find that you have already LIKED their page, don't leave! Stay there for a moment to find a post that you fancy and either "like" the entry, leave a comment or share it. Talk about "link love!"♥ You will give your friend's Facebook page-and her spirits-a big boost. ♥