Welcome to this week's blog hop, featuring five amazing posts from a variety of bloggers
and your wonderful links!
Aren't these little shoes adorable? You can make them! The Little Dot Mary Janes Pattern is free for you to download on Bethany's Whistle & Ivy blog.
Please take a moment to read Bethany's heart in why she made them. Brylee was her inspiration. Brylee, their friends' daughter, has just been diagnosed with brain cancer. Go to the post to read more and you'll find a donation button on the blog, if you want to help!
These sweet little vintage duck-toy cookies were made by Callye Alvarado, or "Sweet Sugarbelle". If you haven't visited Sweet Sugarbelle's blog, you must! She has over 47,000 Facebook fans, so maybe you have already found her. Callye's blog is full of creative recipes and tutorials. Want her sugar cookie recipe? It's there!
If my mom had used these cleaning games when I was young, my room might have looked a whole lot better. Mariel of Or So She Says has come up with great ideas to get your kids involved in the cleaning process ... and having fun doing it. Stop by and read this post. You'll love it!
Recipe: Sausage Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls -- yum!
Don't they look delicious? They were made by Laura of Now Things Are Cookin' and you can make them, too.
*NEW: Featured posts on Ducks 'n a Row's blog hop are now part of a collection on my Pinterest Page! Check them out!
Please join us in this week's Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!
- Add your links. Recipes, crafts, how-to's, organizing, decorating, family...whatever you love. No giveaways, please.
- Visit others sites (at least one). Please leave a comment letting them know where you found them-Ducks 'n a Row. Like them...follow them...show them you care.
- Subscribe to and/or follow Ducks 'n a Row.
- Like us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and/or Google+. With Facebook please remember to "like" from your personal Facebook page. "Likes" aren't counted on FB if done from a fan-page.
- If you are new, please leave me a comment to let me know. I want to be sure to thank you and stop by your site, too. ♥