We had a three-way tie this week for the most viewed. One was my own Jam Thumbprint Cookies. You've seen that one plenty so we'll move on to the others.
The very first entry, Strawberry Lemon Marmalade by Angela's Sewing For Sanity tied with Danielle's Blog Planner Series from Sew Much Crafting. (Hmmm...two sewing sites!) Congrats to you both...now on to all of our features and this week's Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop.
Strawberry Lemon Marmalade by Angela's Sewing For Sanity.
Sew Much Crafting's Danielle shares a great Blog Planner Series with us.
We all could use a little help in the format and design dept. I sure can.
Serenity You teaches us how to make headers and blog buttons. Yipee!
Remember my post "Organized or Organizers"?
These beautiful labels grace the frontage of the OxoGood containers that I love!
The post "I WILL Get Organized" by Leopard and Plaid walks us through her success story and the making of these lovely labels.
A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT
We are all so busy.
But please take the time to select at least 3 links to click on and leave a nice comment.
Blogging & hopping is time-consuming.
Let's appreciate each other's hard work!
Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop on
Ducks 'n a Row
- Please follow Ducks ‘n a Row. (Email or Bloglovin')
- In addition, like us on Facebook and Pinterest (Twitter and Google+ would be nice, too, if you are in a “liking” mood!)
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like,
- no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- If you are new, be sure to let me know in the comments. I will definitely reply and would love to visit you. ♥