Hey Ya'all! I'm Dani from over at Busy Mom's Helper, and I'm just THRILLED at the opportunity to be with you all today. If you don't know me, I'm a busy mama of 4 little ones (three still at home), and I love sharing yummy food, cute but easy projects, or other random craziness from my totally insane life.
I love Ducks 'n a Row and all of Sinea's fun posts, so it's a lot of fun being able to share on a blog that I also love to read myself! So a huge THANK YOU to Sinea for having me on here today!
Now, without further ado and rambling...I hope all of you will also enjoy this very simple-yet-delicious recipe: OREO MUFFINS!
4 cups Flour
2 tbsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Salt
2 cups Sugar
1 Stick (8 tbsp) Butter, melted
2 1/2 cups Sour Cream
2 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
10-15 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray two 12-cup muffin tins, or line with baking liners. Set aside.
- Using a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and Oreos.
- In a separate, medium bowl, whisk the eggs well, then add the sugar and continue to whisk briskly until it's thick and well-incorporated (about 45 seconds).
- Add the melted butter, sour cream and vanilla; mix until combined.
- Add the wet mixture to the flour mixture and stir together carefully. Batter will be very thick.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and ENJOY!!!
Danielle, how did you know that Oreos are my favorite cookies? This recipe sounds so great.
Thanks for sharing!
Previously on Ducks 'n a Row (and other places)
- What's For Dinner? Chili!
- Beef Stew Slow Cooker Style
- How Loud Is Your Mess?
- Thrift Store Makeovers
- Perfectly Browned Pie Crust Every Time
- How To Store Coffee (for a fresh cup every time)
Following Ducks 'n a Row?