Christmas wrappings are tossed, "bowl games" won or lost and the big-dinner leftovers are gone. Our minds now turn to "what's next?" What is next? Indeed!
My mind naturally goes to the changes that I would like to make.
- The clutter that naturally increases during the holidays gets to me. I want to de-clutter in a big way.
- The pants are fitting too snuggly for words so getting rid of some pounds is also upfront on my mind.
- Depending on the year, the inevitably squeaky budget gives me a yearning for the simplicity of a debt free life.
Me? "All of the above?" It should be but if I am going to succeed, maybe one thing at a time is a better approach.
To participate in a very quick survey...CLICK HERE ... Your New Year's Resolution (or, "What I plan to do first, now that the holidays are over.")
We'll share the results of the poll in a few days, after we have some significant feedback! Should be fun. Happy New Year!
- Be a CLUTTER BUSTER - Get Organized In An Instant
- Five Fantastic Gifts For The Passionate Cook
- What's A Castle Without A Moat?
- Christmas Tree Safety
- Five Tips For Making Your Kitchen More Efficient
- Cookies Make Holidays Magical
- Rolled Sugar Cookies
Photostock on Freedigital Photos