Welcome to our third
Boost Your FACEBOOK Post Party!
We've had much positive feedback about this party and its effectiveness so, why stop now?
The experiment is working!
Bottom-line, we LOVE our Facebook fans and want them to get to see what we've shared. That is the purpose of this party. After all, our fans liked our pages and our fans want to see what we post.
But Facebook has been holding back. For our fans to see our stuff, we either have to pay Facebook to boost the post or find another way to generate activity. The more likes, comments & shares, Facebook will open the post up to more of our following. And, that's what we're doing.
Please note, this will only be successful if you give us the link to your FACEBOOK POST, not your blog post. How to find it? Explained below. We want you to get your Facebook posts to as many of your Facebook fans as possible, so send us to your Facebook post and we will like, comment and share like crazy!
Welcome to this week's wonderful co-host:
Brittany from Mommy on Demand.
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
- Add the URL to one or two of your recent Facebook posts that you would like to boost. (How to find that URL is explained at the end of this post.)
- Visit at least the 2 posts (or four if you shared 2 with us) above yours and like, comment and/or share them.
Happy Blogging, my friends.
HOW TO FIND YOUR FACEBOOK POST URL:
- Open up your Facebook Fanpage.
- Open the Administrative window (Admin Panel) so that you can see the list of most recent posts at the top left of the window.
- After you have added your status report and clicked "POST" the post name will appear at the top left of the Admin. page.
- Click on the name of the post and it will open in a new window.
That is the URL you will use for our link party. :)