Note from Sinea: Google+ is fast becoming THE social media platform for those who are focused on getting their posts recognized on Google's search engine.
Google gives preference to G+ posts. So, as you write a G+ post choose your keywords wisely (pick popular words that are being searched) and pay lots of attention to building and SUPPORTING your G+ following. Stay active on G+ while paying attention to other social media, too.
That is why I LOVE the #GrowingCirclesHop !
Interested in Co-Hosting?
Send an email to 2justByou(AT)gmail(DOT)com with "G+ Hop Co-Host" in the subject line and include your blog and G+ links for consideration. We'd love to have you!
Don't forget to use and search our party hashtag!
1. You MUST add your hosts and co-hosts to one of your circles before linking up.
2. Link up your personal Google+ profile, blog or business G+ pages but NOT your blog URL.
3. Share ONE post ONLY - (new or old) on G+ and use the hashtag #GrowingCirclesHop.
4. Connect with others by clicking on your #growingcircleshop hashtag. Engage with at least 2-3 others by a Share, +1 or Comment.
5. Add new friends to your circles.
6. Grab a button for your blog, if you'd like. Help us spread the word so we can keep trending on Google Plus each week! (You can edit size to fit your blog in the code).
Throughout the next 12 hours, check back on G+ and +1 posts with the hashtag #growingcircleshop.
The real participation comes with sharing a blog post to G+ using the party's hashtag and engaging with others who are also sharing posts from this party. Interaction and engaging with others on G+ will bring you the most success! You will notice some posts have a very large picture associated with their post and others have a tiny picture. To increase your chances of being shared, post a photo along with your post link and NOT the tiny one that gets posted automatically with the link. The bigger and more clear your photo, the better chance of it being shared because those are the posts that G+ users want to share with their followers.