Welcome our lovely June Co-hosts!
Two co-hosts this month are brand new to Wonderful Wednesday so we'd like to share a little bit more about them with you:
A Note From Carrie: I have been married to my husband Stan almost 33 years and together we have 5 kids, with a wonderful growing posterity of daughters-in-law, son-in-law
and terrific grandchildren. My blog is "A Mother's Shadow" which is coming up on it's ONE year anniversary this month!
Greetings From Shari: Pure Grace is a small farm nestled in the foothills outside of Boise, Idaho. Food is organically grown, prepared and preserved for optimum benefit to body and soul. It is our desire to explore a sane approach to sustainability, from seed to table.
Yes, the summer months have begun and we have some special posts from all of our friends. Last week's blog hop's most favorite post was by Ellie of Organizer By Day followed by four others who received top views.
20 Crock Pot Meals under $10 by Organizer by Day
We are so excited to see what you have to share with us this week! Let's do our best to visit each other's blogs and give LOTS of love. Tweet this party, too, please.
Love this party?
So let's party! Simple Guidelines:
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!
Sinea from Ducks ‘n a Row
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
Shari of Pure Grace Farms
Tammy of Creative K Kids
and…The Ultimate Linky
Ellie of Organizer by Day
Nicole & Susan from Flavors by Four
Diane Recipes for Our Daily Bread