Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop #83! You all had so many interesting posts. Just amazing. Let's take a look at some of the most popular and then get right into our party.
The most viewed links both had to do with Google+!
Obviously, we are not the only bloggers who are fascinated with the possibilities of Google +
Editor's Note: This post was number 346 of 394 entries --- so close to 400 but so far away. That's OK...this will be the week! Now, here is why I had to select this post for Editor's Pick...
Check out the pennies! She has decorated the side of the cabinet with over 1000 PENNIES!!! What a neat idea. I just love it!
Love this blog hop?
So let's party! Simple Guidelines:
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
Danielle of Sew Much Crafting
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Shari of Pure Grace Farms
Tammy of Creative K Kids
and… Tammy of The Ultimate Linky
Marcy of Day2Day Supermom
Jessica of Plucky’s Second Thought
Sinea from Ducks ‘n a Row