Love to share posts on Facebook but don't want to wear out your welcome? Nobody likes a spammer and multiple posts in a short period of time can become just that: SPAM! So, what's an enthusiastic Facebooker to do? Schedule your posts to appear at a strategic time!
HOW TO SCHEDULE A POST: This is easy. Write your status update, connect it with an image and instead of pressing "post", click on the clock in the bottom left corner of the update. Select a date and time. Then click POST. You are all set. Your update will appear just when you told it to.
But what about sharing someone else's post? There isn't a clock when you click "share." If you do not want to share it right away, there is still a way to do it!
HOW TO SCHEDULE A SHARED POST ON FACEBOOK:
- Click on the photo in the Facebook post you want to share.
- Copy the URL of the post from the top of the page.
- Go to your Facebook page and write an intro in your status box.
- Paste the URL of the post you're sharing in that message, as well.
- Click on the clock and set the date and time that you want it to go live.
- Click POST.
Sisters by Ned Horton Freeimages dot com