Hey, everyone! It's Jennifer, again, from EngineerMommy. I'm so excited to share with you all an easy recipe for delicious Almond Butter Cookies. Consisting of only 5 ingredients and requiring just over 10 minutes baking time, these cookies are a breeze to make. You probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen already, which means you could be biting into these cookies in no time!
These Almond Butter Cookies have a really gooey, soft center and slightly crisp edges. You can make the edges even crispier, if you prefer, by baking them a little longer. I like them soft and a bit crumbly so I followed the recipe exactly.
My kids and husband absolutely fell in love with this recipe. They seriously wanted to eat the whole batch! I may have hid one or two cookies in a secret spot in the kitchen in order to make sure I still had a few left at the end of the day! :)
Let's get to the recipe now, shall we?
Easy Almond Butter Cookies
Yield: about 12 cookies
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sweetener (I prefer Stevia)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- OPTIONAL: 1/4 cup slivered almonds, for the tops of the cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the almond butter and sweetener in a mixing bowl. TIP: When measuring out sticky ingredients, like almond butter, in a measuring cup, first spray the interior of the measuring cup with non-stick cooking spray to make it easy to pour out the measured quantity.
- Add the egg, vanilla and baking soda to the almond butter mixture.
- Scoop out about 1.5 tsp. of the mixture onto a greased cookie pan. Using a fork, press down the tops of the cookie mounds. TIP: Wet the fork with cold water before pressing down on the cookies to prevent sticking.
- Sprinkle each cookie with a few slivered almonds (optional step).
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on a rack.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe. For other deliciousrecipes, DIYhome projects, and much more, feel free to visit me over at Engineer Mommy.
Thanks again, Sinea!
Jennifer, these cookies look delicious! I plan to make them, myself, sometime soon. Thanks again for a great post. ♥
Love this Recipe?