Are you a fan of Google Plus?
You are in the right place!
We had so many people partying with us last week!
Did everyone learn something about G+ Communities? Did you have a chance to browse and find any to join?
Before we continue on with our Google Plus Tips, we wanted to open it up for any questions you might have. We've shared FIVE tips already, and it's a lot to take in. We also want to make sure that we didn't miss anything. Hopefully our in-depth tips on circles have helped you out so far!
See all the posts for our G+ Tips Series:
Week 1: What is G+?
Week 2: Importance of Circles
Week 3: Using Circles
Week 4: Categorizing Circles
Now let us know if you have any specific questions that we can answer for you on any of the topics already covered. Leave your questions in a blog comment on any of our hosts' blogs!
Next week we'll resume with another great G+ Tip, so make sure you link up, share your G+ post, use the hashtag, and come back again next Thursday & Friday!
Now, let's party!
Use our Party Hashtag when you share a public post as part of our party every week. Your G+ post could be our next Party Hashtag Feature! And remember: You need to use the party hashtag AND link up. =0)
*** Don't forget! ***
We have also extended the party. It will stay open until Friday night at midnight, EST! So don't be shy, come and visit on Friday too. Search our party hashtag in G+ to see awesome content for TWO days instead of just one! Share your posts!
Show some G+ love to our April Co-Host, food blogger Marilyn from Marilyn's Treats!
Don't forget to use the party hashtag:
To make the most of this link party, please follow the rules below.
1. You MUST add your hosts and co-hosts to one of your circles before linking up.
2. Link up your personal Google+ profile, blog or business G+ pages, OR -- you can link up a specific G+ post of yours - but NOT your blog URL.
3. Publicly share a post - (new or old) on G+ and use the party hashtag #GrowingCirclesHop.
4. Connect with others by clicking on your #growingcircleshop hashtag, or enter "growingcircleshop" in the search box at the top. Engage with at least 2-3 others by a Share, +1 and/or Comment.
5. Add new friends to your circles! Be social.
6. Grab a button for your blog, if you'd like. Help us spread the word so we can keep trending on Google Plus each week! (You can edit size to fit your blog in the code).Check back on G+ and +1/comment on the party posts with our hashtag #growingcircleshop until Friday night.
LINK UP below!!! You can now link up your G+ profile page -OR- you can link up a specific G+ post that you've already publicly shared using our party hashtag!