Welcome to #GrowingCirclesHop!
We are so glad to have you join us. We're taking a short break from our Google Plus Tips this week, but we're still gonna party!!!
Since we aren't sharing a tip today, we are bringing back the Party Hashtag Featured Post this week! So let's see what post gets the spot...
Party Hashtag Feature Post
from Kristen Stevens
Be sure to visit her G+ Profile and add her to your circles, if you haven't already done so!
Visit Kristen's Blog: Musings of an Average Mom
Use our Party Hashtag when you share a public post as part of our party every week. Your G+ post could be our next Party Hashtag Feature! And remember: You need to use the party hashtag AND link up. =0)
*** We're also extending the party. It will stay open until Friday night! So don't be shy, come and visit on Friday too, and search our party hashtag in G+ to see awesome content for TWO days instead of just one!
Don't forget to use the party hashtag:
1. You MUST add your hosts and co-hosts to one of your circles before linking up.
2. Link up your personal Google+ profile, blog or business G+ pages, OR -- you can link up a specific G+ post of yours - but NOT your blog URL.
3. Publicly share a post - (new or old) on G+ and use the party hashtag #GrowingCirclesHop.
4. Connect with others by clicking on your #growingcircleshop hashtag, or enter "growingcircleshop" in the search box at the top. Engage with at least 2-3 others by a Share, +1 and/or Comment.
5. Add new friends to your circles! Be social.
6. Grab a button for your blog, if you'd like. Help us spread the word so we can keep trending on Google Plus each week! (You can edit size to fit your blog in the code).Check back on G+ and +1/comment on the party posts with our hashtag #growingcircleshop until Friday night.
LINK UP below!!! You can now link up your G+ profile page -OR- you can link up a specific G+ post that you've already publicly shared using our party hashtag!