There are so many reasons to love Google Plus. Really, there are! We can't stress it enough, and we can't stop counting the many ways it has helped us as bloggers and small business owners.
This past week there were SO many great shares with our party hashtag. We couldn't choose just one to feature, so here are a few of the favorites...
Party Hashtag Features:
And remember: You need to use the party hashtag AND link up for the best benefits of the party. =0)
*** Don't forget! ***
The party stays open until Friday night at midnight, EST! So don't be shy, come and visit on Friday too. Show us your G+ posts. Search our party hashtag in G+ to see awesome content for TWO days instead of just one!
Don't forget to use the party hashtag:
To make the most of this link party, please follow the rules below.
1. You MUST add your hosts and co-hosts to one of your circles before linking up.
OUR PARTY HOSTS:
2. Link up your personal Google+ profile, blog or business G+ pages, OR -- you can link up a specific G+ post of yours - but NOT your blog URL.
Note: If you want to post both of them, we're cool with that too! The only thing we ask is that you limit your post shares to one per blog/business page. We have no set limit for personal post shares, but please keep it to a reasonable number (preferably not more than 5 posts using our party hashtag).
3. Publicly share a post - (new or old) on G+ and use the party hashtag #GrowingCirclesHop. See note above for limit guidelines.
4. Connect with others by clicking on your #growingcircleshop hashtag, or enter "growingcircleshop" in the search box at the top. Engage with at least 2-3 others by a Share, +1 and/or Comment.
5. Add new friends to your circles! Be social. It's completely worth it!
6. Help us spread the word about this party so we can try for trending on Google Plus each week!Check back on G+ and +1/comment on the party posts with our hashtag #growingcircleshop until Friday night.
LINK UP below!!! You can now link up your G+ profile page -OR- you can link up a specific G+ post that you've already publicly shared using our party hashtag!
See all the posts for our G+ Tips Series:
Week 1: What is G+?
Week 2: Importance of Circles
Week 3: Using Circles
Week 4: Categorizing Circles