We sure had fun last week! Two blogging tips topped our most viewed, tied with a refreshing orange popsicle recipe that every kid will love. And five other posts were viewed so often that they hit our "very popular" list of features. You can check them out (below) and show 'em a little cyber-love (like, comment, share, pin)
You guys did great with clicks. This is such a busy time of year and we are SO proud of you. Keep up the good work. Our goal is to make this party one of the most profitable hops to attend with lots of traffic and shares--and it's working!
So here are our features and this week's party is ready to go!
Orange Dixie Cup Popsicles from The Sits Girls
Lessons Learned From 75 Pinterest POWER Bloggers by Saving With Sarah Fuller
8 Design Elements You Need on Your Blog by Janine Huldie on The Sits Girls
Soon When I Blink Here I Am by Confessions of a Mommyholic
Why I stopped Clipping Coupons and How I Am Still Saving Money from Moms Need To Know
Blueberry Lemonade Cupcakes from Thrify Mommas Tips
How To Make Cookies and Brownies At The Same Time from The Sits Girls
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita from Homemaking Hacks
Let the party begin!
Tweet it and It Will Grow
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways or blog parties please. You CAN share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share -- do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you'd like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Follow our hosts as you can ♥
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
Kim of 2JustByou
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread