It's Thursday, and that means it's time to party with Google Plus. Invite your friends to join us this week at #GrowingCirclesHop and let's share our content!
Here are some posts of our top #GrowingCirclesHop participants. When we look for posts to feature here at the party, we look for people who link up their G+ profile AND who share a public post with our party hashtag. This week we have a mix of posts, our first feature meets all Party Hashtag Feature requirements.
SPECIAL BONUS: Sometimes we also share a post or two from our top#GrowingCirclesHop engagers (those who continuously share and/or +1 and comment throughout the party)!
Our second feature used our party hashtag #GrowingCirclesHop.
And our third feature this week is a top engager.
from Tara Noland
from Whole New Mom
This one we thought appropriate for this week!
from Carrie Groneman
Now...Let's party, shall we?
Don't forget to use the party hashtag:
*** REMINDER! ***
The party stays open until Friday night at midnight, EDT! So don't be shy, come and visit on Friday too. Show us your G+ posts. Search our party hashtag in G+ to see awesome content for TWO days instead of just one!
To make the most of this link party, please follow the rules below.
1. You MUST add your hosts and co-hosts to one of your circles before linking up.
OUR PARTY HOSTS:
2. Link up your personal Google+ profile, blog or business G+ pages, OR -- you can link up a specific G+ post of yours - but NOT your blog URL.
Note: If you want to post both of them, we're cool with that too! The only thing we ask is that you limit your post shares to one per blog/business page. We have no set limit for personal post shares, but please keep it to a reasonable number (preferably not more than 5 posts using our party hashtag).
3. Publicly share a post - (new or old) on G+ and use the party hashtag #GrowingCirclesHop. See note above for limit guidelines.
4. Connect with others by clicking on your #growingcircleshop hashtag, or enter "growingcircleshop" in the search box at the top. Engage with at least 2-3 others by a Share, +1 and/or Comment.
5. Add new friends to your circles! Be social. It's completely worth it!
6. Help us spread the word about this party so we can try for trending on Google Plus each week!Check back on G+ and +1/comment on the party posts with our hashtag #growingcircleshop until Friday night.
LINK UP below!!! You can now link up your G+ profile page -OR- you can link up a specific G+ post that you've already publicly shared using our party hashtag!
Take a look at the posts for our Google Plus Tips Series here:
Week 1: What is G+?
Week 2: Importance of Circles
Week 3: Using Circles
Week 4: Categorizing Circles