This may sound familiar.
I did it a couple of years ago.
And, again, it is necessary for me to
PURGE my PARTIES page.
- Many of the blog hops I feature no longer exist.
- Others do exist but the exact blog my page is linked to no longer hosts that party.
- Whatever the case, it gets frustrating to click through a list of parties, wanting to join the fun, only to find that they are not there.
So, I am cleaning out my page.
Only the few that I am confident still exist remain.
May I enlist your help?
If you host a weekly party and if your blog will be hosting it indefinitely (forever-ish?) I would love it if you would go to my parties page and add the party there.
- USE YOUR MAIN BLOG URL so that every week we all can find the party.
- Do not link to this week's party or it will be out of date within a week!
- Please select the day that your party goes live and enter the link there.
Thank you so much for your help. I hope many of us can make good use of the collection when we are looking for blog hops to attend! ♥