This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DipintoMeze #CollectiveBiasThe phone rings and, surprise! Unexpected company is coming for a holiday celebration. How do you pull together an impromptu party at this late notice? With little time to just "whip something up," do not stress out. There is still a way: Chobani Mezé™Dips to the rescue!
Chobani has designed their new "globally inspired" Mezé Dips to be no "fuss-no muss" summer fare. Just keep some handy in the fridge and you will be ready to entertain guests at a moment's notice. Open them up poolside, on the patio or wherever a party is about to happen. Add your favorite "dippers" - crisp veggies, pita crackers, potato chips pretzels - and the party has started!
How To Pull Together A Summer Party In No-Time
- First, assess the situation. How many people are coming and how soon?
- Next, do a quick inventory of what you have on hand. Food, paper goods, decorations?
- If there is time, send someone out to get the few items while you do a quick clean up and pull things out to set up.
As you can see here, I had some veggies and chips on hand that go great with dip. Good thing I had just been shopping at Walmart, so there were three Chobani Mezé Dips in the fridge.
Next, I pulled out a sectioned serving dish and loaded it up with chips, baby carrots and pepper strips for dipping. Then I opened a Chobani dip container and set it in the middle. So simple. So easy. So yummy!
One of my precious students gave me a pretty little floral arrangement as a gift. A perfect centerpiece, wouldn't you say?
Hey, take a look! We are all set for a party! Do not hesitate to let your guests bring something to add to the menu. Dessert? Some pizza? How about hot dogs to throw on the grill? The point is, summer parties are easy to pull together with Chobani.
I bought the dips at the Walmart on Marketplace Drive in Henrietta NY. They are right in the deli section, which is across from the produce. Pick up dip on one side, turn around and get veggies for dipping on the other. Quick and easy!
- Roasted Red Pepper - roast pepper mix that is sweet with a little bit of heat.
- Chili Lime - this tangy blend is lime with light spices with a ranch flare.
- Three Pepper Salsa - a light herbal blend with three peppers: jalapenos, green and chili peppers.
- Smoked Onion Parmesan - a rich, bold onion flavor with Parmesan.
Ever had to throw an impromptu party together really fast?
How did you do it?
Love coupons? Who doesn't! Walmart has a Chobani coupon just for you!